Business Money Referral Program
How Does Our Referral Program Work?
Business Money Source is soliciting your help in achieving
our ambitious goal with the Business Money Referral Program. We are willing to share the rewards with you.
BMS is willing to share 10% of our commission fee with anyone whose referral results in a successful
someone or know of someone who is seeking a business or commercial loan,
preferably minimum amount of $50,000.
- Get the
contact information (name, email, phone, address) and tell them that you would
like to refer them to someone who may be able to help them.
your referral’s contact information and your own to us via the Referral form.
Business Money Source will contact your Referral and determine the feasibility
of funding request.
- If your
Referral is passed on to a lender/investor for funding, you will be kept
abreast of the progress.
- When the
loan closes, you will receive 10% of the success fee (commission) paid to
BMS. If the loan does
not close for whatever reason, neither Business Money Source nor you, the
Referrer, will receive compensation.
Fill out the Referral Form Here
What Kinds of Loans Should You Look For?
- Commercial Real Estate Loans: For
apartment, industrial, office and retail projects, for the purposes of
acquisitions, refinancing. From
$100,000 - $200 million or more.
- Hard Money
& Bridge Loans forReal Estate: Real Estate Developers, Real estate
development financing, Real Estate loans (Commercial), Real estate loans
(Industrial), Real Estate Notes, Real Estate, Renovation
financing, Recreational Industry financing, Regional Malls, Residential
Community Development/ Target Market: R.E. Investors and Developers. $50,000 - $2 million
- International Business Loans: U.S.
friendly – politically stable countries- min. loan amount: $1 million – $1 billion. Market: U.S. companies looking to
expand overseas and foreign companies in China, India, Middle East, North &
Sub-Saharan Africa, South & Central America, S.E. Asia.
- Wanted For Purchase By Funding Source: Privately
held commercial mortgage notes: current or distressed – note value:
$1 million and up. Market: commercial building owners, business owners and
- Accounts Receivable Financing and Factoring: Invoices used as collateral in AR Financing and Invoices are sold as a discount in factoring. Min. volume of monthly invoices is $5,000. Desirable min. volume is $10,000/mo. Indeal market: trucking companies and employment agencies.
- Purchase Order Financing: Small and mid-size companies need financing to fulfill customers' orders where the contract for the order is collateral for the loan. Range: $50,000-$20,000,000.
- Merchant Cash Advance and Working Capital: Business cash advance for businesses with sufficient credit card charge volume. Min. volume $6,000/mo. and min. of 1 year in business. Cash advance against future credit card receipts. Market: restaurants, nail and hair salons, retails stores, & anywhere credit cards make up a large percentage of the revenue.
- Short Term Business Loans: Business owners with 627 Vantage credit rating minimum, been in business at least 2-3 years with minimum of 15 deposits/month and $10,000/mo. cash flow. Loan range: $5,000 - $200,000 for 6, 12 or 24 months. This is not a merchant cash advance.
- Aircraft and Helicopter financing – $250
million available to invest in older aircraft that banks won’t finance.
- Cementery Financing:1 of 4 lenders in U.S
- Church Financing (U.S. Only): $100,000 -
- Funeral Home Financing (U.S.
Only): $100,000 – up
Fill out the Referral Form Here
Sign up for the free BM$ Success Newsletter and keep up with the latest
funding options for your business or organization.
Go To Business Money Referral Form Page
Leave Business Money
Referral Program page and return to the Homepage.